This school has some really great things going for it:
– A welcoming environment.
– A large diverse group of students so that you have good training partners whether you are the new guy or an advanced student.
– Lots of mat space so you aren’t constantly worried about getting elbowed or kicked in the head by others when rolling.
– Both daytime and nighttime classes to meet your schedule.
– They also offer wrestling classes which is huge for putting you in a dominate position in a competition or a real fight.
– They offer seminars where they bring in some of the best competitors in the country.
– Most importantly, the instructors still compete and love what they do. They are invested in their students and don’t just complacently stand around waiting for the time to pass.
If you are looking for a place to train then Piranha Jiu Jitsu is the place and Albert Aguirre is the trainer you want!